AgriMag Digital Marketing Survey Results
AgriMag ran a survey between 10 and 16 April 2020 to better understand the impact the lockdown has had on the agricultural industry. So, based on those results and our conclusions, we then decided to do a second survey that focuses more on marketing your agricultural business during the lockdown and beyond. See below the results of our digital marketing survey.
1. Have you increased or decreased your marketing budget due to the lockdown?
2. What would you need from your marketing at this time?
3. Where have you focused most of your digital marketing budget?
4. Will video become an important advertising medium due to social distancing?
5. Do you believe that marketing has become more or less crucial due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown?
6. How would you target your marketing during this time to make it more effective?
7. How effective is your social media marketing?
8. Are you aware of our Game Changer campaigns?
9. Are you aware of our Audience Targeted Campaigns?
- The majority of responders have stated that they’ve decreased their marketing budgets, yet a surprising number of responders have increased their marketing budgets.
- These responders have agreed that digital marketing is crucial and have shown it by focusing quite a lot on digital marketing products, such as social media, Google Ads, email- and SMS marketing. They have also stated that their social media marketing efforts have been very effective.
- The majority of responders have also agreed that video marketing will become more important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to thank everyone who participated in the survey. Please keep an eye out for future surveys and updates.