COVID-19 Survey: AgriMag Results
We know that COVID-19 and the lockdown have had an impact on the agricultural industry, so we’ve taken it upon ourselves to do a survey to see how much it is being affected and how we can help businesses recover from these unfortunate circumstances.
The survey we conducted was sent to all the dealers we have in our database and we would like to thank everyone who responded. Please view the survey questions and results below.
1. How will COVID-19 change the agricultural business environment and the way of doing business going forward?
2. How has the lockdown affected your new product launches?
3. Did you increase or decrease your digital marketing during the lockdown?
4. How many sales have you made during the lockdown?
5. What percentage of your staff is operational during the lockdown?
6. Do you think the lockdown will change the way your customers buy?
7. How has the high exchange rate affected your business directly?
8. Will the effect of the exchange rate benefit used-equipment sales by pushing up the price of new equipment?
9. Do you have a new marketing strategy to boost your sales efforts after the lockdown is over?
10. Will the social distancing after lockdown have an effect on agricultural shows?
- Even though a big part of the agricultural sector was not subjected to lockdown, it was still negatively affected by it. The majority of responders stated that less than 25% of their staff are operational and that most of them haven’t made sales during the lockdown period.
- It’s clear that the lockdown has already affected customer purchasing behaviour and the majority of responders agreed that customers will hold back spend, which will greatly impact the agricultural business environment.
- Even if lockdown ends, it will still greatly affect agricultural shows.
AgriMag can help your agricultural business:
At AgriMag, we understand the current economic struggles and how difficult it is for you as a business owner to stay positive. We’re feeling the pressure too.
But now it’s more important than ever to focus on your digital marketing strategy to help your business survive.
Call us on 087 250 2407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Survey done through SurveyMonkey